Staci Green, Licensed Esthetician
- International Dermal Institute: Exfoliation Skin Treatment, Massage Techniques, Acne
- Image Skin Care: Product Knowledge, Ingredients, Pigmentation, Advanced Peels, Acne, Anti-Aging
- The Skincare Therapy Institute for Oncology Esthetics
- PCA Skin Biology and Chemical Peels
- Aesthetics Plus: Advanced Microdermabrasion
- Repechage: Product Knowledge, Seaweed Facial, Four Layer Mask , VitaCura 5 phase Firming Facial
- Lira: Product Knowledge
- Auyer-Medic: Chemical Peels
- Galvanic Iontophoresis
- High Frequency
- Cirepil Wax
- Face and Body Expo classes, Aromatherapy for the Oncology Client, Advanced Microdermabrasion, Bio-Therapeutic, Image
- CPR Certified
Why I do what I do?
As a young girl I really just loved babies and when I was 10 my twin brothers were born. As you can imagine, being a 10 year old girl and having two real life baby dolls to care for was a dream come true! So being a nurturer at heart, I truly enjoy caring for and helping other people and I love kids.
Like it or not, I am aging and adult acne can get the best of me if I do not stay loyal to my skin care routine. Using oil to sunbathe with and no SPF as a teenager was probably not the best choice because the damage done reveals it's self as an adult. With that being said, I can appreciate seeing the results from following a strict skin care diet using nourishing cosmeceuticals that have clinical proven results along with peels and microdermabasion.
Whether the service I provide to you is an amazing birthday party, managing hyperpigmentation, battling acne, fighting the aging process or just needing to relax and feel amazing satisfies me as a person. I take pride in knowing that I have a happy client and most importantly, I love what I do.
A little bit about me:
Jason, my life partner/significant other, and I have six beautiful children, of which only one is a girl. We have a dog, three cats, two of which I rescued and bottle fed as newborns, and a hamster. Attending the children’s sporting events pretty much consumes our free time, but when there is a minute to spare I enjoy hiking, camping, biking, movies, trampoline dodgeball and board games (I always win!) with the family and I love date night!